Because of the past generosity, we have accomplished a great deal. But so much more can be done! To continue our work, we need help from people who care about the quality of education - people like you who are willing to commit their time and financial resources to make Spencer education "grrreat."
The foundation has established an avenue to provide everyone an opportunity to make a difference for our students, teachers and community. The "Gift to Education" Annual Giving Program has been implemented to offer a structured opportunities throughout the year for contributing to the foundation.
Gifts to the Spencer Community School Foundation can be made in a variety of methods, including:
an online donation with
- Annual "Gifts to Education" - annual giving that will go directly to projects for Spencer teachers and students in that school year.
- Direct Gift of cash or securities.
- Planned Giving, a donation through a trust, gift annuity, life insurance or bequest.
- Memorial Gift, to honor a deceased individual.
- Endow or Establish a Scholarship-fund a scholarship for a Spencer High School senior.